Guide for Authors
- Upon submission, author(s) grant ACA Publishing an exclusive license to publish, including to display, store, copy and reuse the content.
- Please note that the corresponding and all submitting authors have to sign up to the journal before submitting an article.
- The author(s) must comply with any third-party copyright notices.
- Long articles are not welcomed.
- The title should be concise.
- Abbreviations should be avoided within the title.
- All authors have to be mentioned with their affiliations.
- Any contributions of specific colleagues, institutions, or agencies that aided the efforts of the authors; have to be mentioned within the acknowledgments.
- A Conflict of Interest Statement needs to be included at the end of the manuscript before the references.
- ACA Publishing publishes only original content. It is required that all submissions must consist as far as possible of content that has not been published previously.
- ACA Publishing remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
- There is no article processing/submission charge.
- Open peer review system with at least two reviewers is mandatory.
Open AcceSs Statement
BEN is loyal to open access for academic work, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose. All the articles published in our journals are free to access immediately from the date of publication. We do not charge any fees for any reader to download articles for their own scholarly use. We operate under the Creative Commons License CC-BY-NC. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with BEN accepts these as the terms of publication.
Preliminary Check for Submitted Papers
- Style check:The submitted papers have to provide minimum SCI indexed journal papers publishing standards. The references should be numbered in the text, by using brackets [ ].
- The references should be written as "[#]. Author of article AA, Author of article BB, Author of article CC. Title of article. Abbreviated Title of Journal. Year;vol(issue):page number(s)."
- Language check (min. 80%): An artificial intelligence based English proof system checks the language of the paper. If the language is below the publication standards, the paper will send back to author.
- Crossref Similarity Check (max. ∑ 20%)
If preliminary check is over the above-mentioned standards, the submitted paper will transfer to Editorial Office for Review Process.
The review process ends within a month, after the status change of the manuscript from "With Editor" to "Under Review".
Submission of an article implies that the paper or a part of it has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.